- NEO end the week on a good note with new partnerships and surging trends
- NEO may kick off the next week on a higher note trading above $11
It has been a good week and a week of rejoicing for NEO traders as the firm announced partnership with gumi Cryptos Inc to focus on technological advancements. The collaboration has come at the right time when the coin needed a push to roll over $10 and start trading above it permanently. The current market performance may improve drastically in the coming days and may increase NEO popularity by leaps and bounds.
NEO Price Analysis
As on August 24, 2019, at 09:13:54 UTC, the price of NEO token is noted to be $9.85, and it is now moving upwards. Although the coin is still at an uptrend of over 1.4% since yesterday’s starting price at $9.71 it has fallen slightly down after rising up to $10.05 yesterday. NEO may further gain some pace and move up to $10 again by the end of the day.
- The price of NEO token is now $9.85 and 0.00097127 BTC
- The market cap of the coin has reached $694,253,336
- The 24 h volume of the coin is $229,617,847
- The ROI of the coin is noted to be 5,332.91%
- The circulating supply is now 70,538,831 NEO
In the last 30 days, the highest recorded value of NEO token was $12.66, and in the last 7 days it was $10.17. The coin may cross $10.17 target to trade between $10 and $11 in the next week.
NEO has been one of the best cryptos in this year with consistent upward performance. The market now expects the coin to come out of the slow trends and it may happen soon enough given the firm is investing largely on bringing on new partners onboard. NEO may close the year trading above $15 and may head towards $50 target by early next year.
Bulk investments in the NEO token is the best decision to make as the coin may go profitable from this weekend and may remain so till the next week.